Gympie Cooloola Shade & Sail Company
Shade sails offer a cost effective and attractive alternative to solid roof structures and are perfect for entertainment areas’ swimming pools’ playgrounds’ childcare/kindergarten centres’ restaurants’ nurseries’ car parks and car yards.
|Our Main Products:
Shade sails are available in any shape or form providing there are adequate points to take the wind load.
Fixings are either galvanised (powder coated) steel posts set into engineered concrete footings or stainless steel fixings attached to suitable existing structures.
Good quality shade fabric will have minimum stretch which is required to ensure a tight fit and reduce sail sag. The best results will be achieved with a highly tensioned sail’ with plenty of height differentials that tend to take on a three dimensional appearance.
At Gympie Cooloola Shade & Sails we are proud of the quality we produce and will not compromise on any part of the manufacturing process.
- We install 316 marine grade 8mm stainless steel D Rings on all sail corners.
- All domestic sail cable is 7 x 19 x 4mm 316 marine grade stainless steel.
- We double up all seatbelt webbings on all corner points.
- All corner cut outs are bound with seatbelt webbing.
- All stitching is with TENARA thread complete with 16 year warranty.
- Heavy duty PVC reinforced gussets are stitched into all load points.
Our competitors sails may look similar when finished’ it generally takes about 12 months and a couple of storms for the differences to appear’ ie the sail is starting to sag due to stretch from inferior imported fabrics and stitching is starting to unravel due to cheap threads’ so please so not compromise on something that will be exposed to all types of weather 24/7.
Installation Tip: Please consider having your shade sail installed in the cooler months to avoid the rush of enquiries we experience in the summer months. Lead times in summer can vary.
Call Wayne for a Free Quote on 0408839952